Join us to make a quick, easy, and super fun food exploration for your Thursday afternoon at home!
Chef Vanessa and Chef Eliza will guide you in a 40 minute class with some easy-to-find ingredients in your pantry!
- 2 russet potatoes (1 for latkes, 1 for practicing knife skills)
- ½ medium onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2-4 Tablespoons flour
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons yogurt or sour cream
- 1 sprig fresh herbs: dill/thyme/parsley etc.
- 1 lemon
- 1 non stick rimmed baking sheets or a lasagna pan/brownie pan
- 1 box grater or food processor with grater attachment
- 1 clean linen towel or cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer
- 3 mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 cutting board + 1 knife
- 1 whisk
- 2 spoons for stirring
- 1 spatula (or another spoon)
- 1 zester, if available